Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My first attempt at blogging my family

Ok - Jamey is not totally on board with my new found interest in blogging our family. But I am hoping that it will be so much easier than attempting to email out pictures several times a month! I will try my best to keep up with it and hopefully I can do it. I am inspired by several friends who have AWESOME blogs!

Here is a picture of Ansley and Stephen before the Wiggles show last night - I am not sure what Stephen is thinking....

For those who do not know who the Wiggles are, I feel very sorry for you. I must admit it, I love the Wiggles - not as much as Stephen who would watch them 24 hours a day. But I do love them - especially in comparison to shows such as Yo Gabba Gabba (which is a favorite of Melia!). Anyway - I was sort of ticked off about the cost of the tickets - especially when Ticketmaster decides to add an $11 "convenience" fee to the cost of each ticket - but it was so great. We all had a great time. I am going to try to post some pictures of the show. This first pic is of Sam - the newest wiggle - sadly, Greg - the original yellow wiggle - is no longer with the show. But Sam is great too. He came right up the aisle next to our seats and all the kids loved it.
At the end of the show - they told all the kids to stand and the Wiggles clapped for the kids - Ansley was CONVINCED they were clapping specifically for her.


Stephen starts back to daycare tomorrow. We don't actually start school until August 11th, but I was thinking a slow transition process from home with mommy and daddy 24/7 back to daycare would be good for all of us. (Please God let him like it!) We went by and met his teachers and they seem really great. His new class will get to play outside each day and that is something new for him.
Ansley will be in K4 soon - although she is ready to go right now! I will post some pictures of her in her uniform soon.

Please remember this is a work in progress - but check back in soon.

3 comments:

Sarah McCrory said...

I am very excited that you have a blog. I check several blogs regularly, so I am adding yours to my list. I hope you guys are doing well.

'BOTB said...

Bravo on the initial blog post! I can't wait to read more. As a side note, I can't necessarily say that I've had alot of experience with the Wiggles...I'm more of a Blue's Clues fan myself. However, I'm sure that time will be coming soon enough (No, I'm not pregnant).

A said...

yeah...welcome!!! I am going to add you to our links list!!!