Total Pageviews

Monday, April 6, 2009

Posting by numbers....

I saw a few other blogging friends try this, so I thought I would give it a whirl! I tag Elizabeth and Morgan to try it on their blog!

4 - sweet words spoken by Stephen at the Mexican restaurant tonight "I need go potty." Hooray! I am ready to kiss diapers goodbye!

2 - sweet tiny baby girls in the NICU at South. My friend Tonia delivered beautiful twins about 10 days ago and I got to visit with them on Sat. I have never visited a NICU before, and the miracles that happen there are just so incredible.

8 - at 8 o'clock tonight my friend Jill checked into the hospital to deliver baby Kate! I can't wait to see her tomorrow afternoon!

8 - also at 8 o'clock we learned that our friend Jessi was also in labor. We can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl!

3 - days of school left for me before Spring Break since I am off Friday to go on a field trip with Ansley to Dauphin Island. Please let the rain hold off!

35 - the projected low temperature tonight. Seriously?? Ansley and I just dragged all the plants we could into the garage and covered the rest of them with sheets.

1 - conversation with Stephen that I wish did not happen:
Me: You are my little cowboy!

Stephen: - You my big cow mama!!!

Me: Um, thanks. That will be the last time I call him my little cowboy.

2 comments:

MBH said...

I am laughing so hard at the cow conversation!!!! What a cutie patooty! I accept your challenge and will work on my numbers post. Also, something must be in the water with all the babies. Sure you are not getting the itch again????

A said...

lol...."cow mama"...those boys!!! and tell Stephen to let Kade know the secret to the potty...3 year old diapers are gross!!!