Total Pageviews

Monday, July 27, 2009

2 weeks and counting....


Jamey's Grandmother - Ms. French - will all 3 great grandchildren. Stephen, Ansley and Eli.



School officially starts 2 weeks from today. Although teachers go back next Wed. Ugh. Summer could not have gone by quicker. I love my job and believe me I am thankful to have it, but I am not quite ready for such scheduled days yet.
The kids spent the night at Judy and Steve's last night so Jamey and I could go see the new Harry Potter movie. Jamey has not actually seen the first 5 movies, but he was a good sport and took me to see this one. I think he liked it - but he was a bit confused at parts since he had no background at all really.
After the movie we came home to watch Season 2 of The Office that Netflix delivered on Sata - but considering the disc was completely broken, we watched The Soup and Tosh.O which Jamey loves. Me, not so much.

Here are a few pictures of the kids from last week's adventures. We drove over to Gulfport on Friday to visit the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center and then ate lunch at a park in Pascagoula. It was a fun day.

Above is a picture of Stephen working the register at the grocery store. And below is Ansley doing the weather forecast.
Jamey said I should send the picture below to MCDonalds and see if they would buy it from me - haha! :-)
Ansley took this picture of Stephen giving me a kiss.

No comments: