Total Pageviews

Monday, August 24, 2009

Snoozing and Eating - 2 things the Dukes are really good at

Now this is some good sleeping....
And then supper tonight:
And yes, that is lasagna in Stephen's bowl - that is homemade. On a school night. On a MONDAY that is a school night. Bonus points for me. I left home at 6:40 this morning, took Stephen to Ms. Debbie's, took Ansley to Jackson Creek, drove myself to school. Worked til 3:00. Did a Zumba class til 4:30, picked up Stephen, drove out to my friend Morgan's house to give her a check, got home at 6 and then made the lasagna that has sausage in it (for Jamey - that is how he likes it.)

Yikes - time for bed.

2 comments:

MBH said...

You had a busy day today! It was so good to see you and those sweeeeet kiddos.

'BOTB said...

I honestly don't know how you do it. What an inspiration!