Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhh

It is Sunday late afternoon. The Olympics are on tv, Jamey is sleeping on the couch and the kids are watching a new Chipmunks movie in the other room - a Valentine's Day present from my mom and dad. We had a great lunch with Luke and Sara at Sara's parents' house. After a weekend of craziness and rushing here and there (ok, well, my 5 hours at the spa on Friday were not so rushed and crazy - in fact, it was wonderful) This upcoming week is exactly what I need. 3 days of work before the next weekend. Now THAT is a schedule I can handle. I am almost brain dead from the last few weeks. Mardi Gras is over for the Duke family although parades will be rolling for several more days in Mobile. After a night at the piano bar downtown, 3 balls and many more parades, I am worn out!

We enjoyed having Luke and Sara visit. Luke will be disappearing for 3 months so we were sad to give him good bye hugs this afternoon. We are planning a week at the beach in July so we will all be counting the days until then.

1 comment:

MBH said...

I love watching the olympics. It is the most relaxing time for me too. I am quite jealous of your Mardi Gras party schedule...I did nothing. Maybe I'll tag along with you some next year! Hope Luke stays safe!