Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 11, 2010

To steal a quote from KPH.....

"Sweet baby Jesus - its the weekend!"

And I am glad. We all slept til 9 this morning, Jamey is prepping for a day of football, and the kids and I are headed out soon for some kid friendly activities and maybe a bit of shopping. My mom is going with us and we are also on the hunt for a bakery we heard about that bakes without yeast! sounds like a good day of adventure for us.

Ansley is vegged out with Phineas and Ferb and I am going to attempt some cleaning before we head out.
I attempted pulled pork in the crockpot for Jamey to have while we are gone today. I hope it turns out.

Let the Saturday-ness begin...

2 comments:

'BOTB said...

You can always quote me :)

Your day sounds divine and is probably something you desperately deserve!

We are cleaning today and then dividing and conquering this evening. I'll be working at the Lake County Speedway (for work--they are donating $ in exchange for volunteers this evening). I kind of can't wait b/c I think it will be the most awesome people watching EVER and it's supposed to be a really nice evening!

All the best Saturday wishes to you, my sweet friend!

aeb said...

Happy Saturday! :)