Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wake up!

Random Happenings at the Duke House and a few pictures of Stephen at school:

1. We have a desktop computer and a laptop. The desk top has a delayed start - meaning you have to shake the mouse a bit, go do something for about 5 minutes and then come back and check to see if it has decided to wake up. At this very moment, Stephen is yelling at the desktop to "Wake Up Comp-oo-ter! I said wake up!" Patience is hard at age 3.

2. I literally ran a hole into my shoes last night. Well, I was on the elliptical, not the treadmill - so whatever you call the movement you are doing on the elliptical.Felt something funny, looked down at my feet - and there was my toe sticking through. My brother has told me for months I was way over the mileage on my shoes. So, I guess I will have to break down and buy shoes this weekend.

3. I ran my first 5K of the season last Sat. My time was, to say the least, not so good. It was under 40 minutes, but only by about 30 seconds. My running buddy Shannan is trying to talk me into the Bayfest 5K this Saturday - I am trying to want to do it, but honestly I want to sleep it. I know I SHOULD run, but....


Here are a few pictures of Stephen's adventures with Ms. Debbie and her crew:






1 comment:

aeb said...

Your family is so precious, Lettie! I want to schedule a 5K run with you ~ soon! Oh, and my fav running shoes - ever! - are Nike Lunarglide... Heaven on earth! Got them at McCoy.
Love you!