Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 12, 2009

"I not get my pizza!"

About 4:45 this morning I woke up b/c I heard Stephen crying. When I went into his room, I could tell he wasn't really awake. He kept saying, " I not get my pizza. I not get my pizza." I tried to pat his back and tell him mommy was there. He was still agitated calling for his pizza. Finally I said, "Do you want mommy to go get your pizza?" He said very clearly, "YES" so I told him ok. I walked out of the room and stood there about 4 sec before going back in to a sleeping 2 year old. I am telling you, nothing comes between this boy and his pizza. Ansley like pizza well enough, but Stephen Duke could eat pizza 3 meals a day. His other favorite food in the world is "Oatmilk" He eats a bowl every weekday morning at 5:45. And he eats every last bite!!


Last week, we had some family over for a Disney Bingo night. Here are a few shots from the evening. I also boiled shrimp that night and they turned out pretty well! Yeah for me!


No comments: