Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 29, 2009

a few disney pics...more later

We had a great time in Disney. I have yet to really go through my pictures to pull out the best ones, but here are a few. Above is our picture with the Queen of Hearts and the White Rabbit. And below is a picture from Donald's Dance party during the Halloween Party in Magic Kingdom. Let me say, this was the BEST time to go to Disney. My kids had a blast (and so did all the adults!) I love this picture in particular because of Ansley's hand on Stephen's back. She instinctively put her hand up when he was a little nervous about dancing with Donald Duck. My little Dorothy and her friend the Lion.
I had a Scarecrow costume but it was about 20 degrees TOO HOT to put that sucker on, but Jamey and I did bring hats into the park for the Halloween Party. I was the scarecrow and Jamey was the tin man.
Here is Ansley hula hooping on Main Street.
And by midnight, they were done. They were fading about 11 that night, but we kept plugging along. Miraculously, we had not a single meltdown or tantrum the entire trip. I am really blessed with 2 great kids.
I will post more pictures soon.

No comments: