Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Uncle L and Stephen at the park over Thanksgiving


Ms. French (Jamey's grandma) made Ansley an apron with a matching apron for her baby doll. Ansley LOVES it.


I love the expression on Stephen's face as he runs...


Here are the kids blowing out birthday candles on their desserts. No birthday cakes this year! Neither of my kids likes cake. So brownies and cookies it was. Nice on my pocketbook too!



Ansley and her friends with Leighann at the birthday party. The COLD birthday party.

1 comment:

Sarah McCrory said...

I never liked cake either, so we had all kinds of birthday cake alternatives. Birthday apple pie, birthday peanut butter pie (from the Oyster House) and my very favorite, a giant birthday chocolate, caramel, icing, pecan covered apple!