Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A few of my blessings

1. Getting the travel to Eastern Europe for the 1st time ever on a Mission Trip. It was a great trip and I learned so much and met so many really great people. And it made it even better that I was there with Jamey, Luke, Sara and my mom. My mom was SUCH a trooper. I hope to travel abroad with her again soon. The trip was made possible by a person who wished to remain anonymous, but whose gift to me and Jamey impacted far more people than he could ever realize.

2. Having really good neighbors. Neighbors that will let my dog in and out when I am out of town so I don't have to board her. Neighbors who will babysit and will come down for a chat and never once judge me on the condition of my house.

3. A fabulous husband. I came home from grocery shopping today to an empty house. I look out into the back yard and he has them engaged in a full on game on Teeball. What a great father. Makes me love him so much more each day which doesn't seem possible. He will do potty duty, children's church and patiently let the kids "help" him with a Wii or Playstation game. All kids should be this lucky...

4. Great family - a brother and sister in law that we are actually FRIENDS with - imagine that. In laws that love my kids. A sister in law who spoils my kids rotten.

5. My mom

6. a Job that is as secure as it can be in today's economy. We are by no means financially well off, but we can pay our bills and have a bit left for fun. And that is fine with me. I also have some of the best coworkers I could hope for...

2 days til Christmas. We are very excited and not quite ready. But Christmas will come no matter what is done and not done. :) And I say, bring it on.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: