Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dear Santa....

Ansley has been asking for a few CDs for Christmas - The Taylor Swift one (of course) and another one with the "Monday" song. I could not for the life of me figure out what "Monday" song she was talking about...

Then yesterday, on the ride to school, we were listening to the 90s station on satellite radio (she is forced to listen to this station quite a bit) and the Cure song, "Its Friday, I'm in love" comes on.
"That's it mama!" she says, "That's the CD I want!"

So Dear Santa, please bring my baby a Cure CD for Christmas...


We had a great time in North Carolina with L and S. It was remarkably relaxing minus the never ending car ride home. I will post some pictures when I can.

At one point while we were there, we were out running around town and L and Jamey were going to run into the Class Six on base to buy a few things. Stephen wanted to go in with them. Jamey says to him that it just a store for daddies - that he should wait in the car with Mom.

Jamey and L go into the store and I look back and Stephen is on the verge of tears. "They will be right back," I tell Stephen. He looks at me with big sad eyes and says, "But I don't WANT a new daddy from the daddy store - I want MY daddy."

Bless his heart :)

Happy December everyone! The tree goes up tomorrow night. Hooray!

2 comments:

'BOTB said...

I will be lucky if my kids are even a tenth as cute and genuine and awesome as yours. Evidence of awesome parents, that's for sure! :)

Leigh Vought said...

Your kids crack me up. They are just too cute!