Total Pageviews

Monday, July 5, 2010

8 questions....

I was tagged by my good friend KPH to answer 8 questions she came up with and let me tell you - this is going to be hard!

So here are the questions my sweet friend Kelly came up with:

1. If your life was a sitcom, who would you cast to play yourself and your most important costars?
This is really tough b/c I never know anyone's name on TV. But I guess for me I choose Kellie Martin. Most of you will not know who she is, but she played in the Christy series, She played Lucy on ER and also Becca on Life Goes On - a series that came on around 1990. I think she has always seemed down to earth, fun, and has always played characters who seemed somewhat realistic.
And since I am choosing her - I will choose Noah Wiley from ER to play Jamey. Mostly b/c I think he is cute :) and they were sort of together on ER. Now how confusing is that!??

2. Outdoor concerts: Yay or Nay? And why?
Want to know what I think of when I think of outdoor concerts??? Jamey and I were together, not together, together, not together over the course of college years. One time. when we were NOT together, we went on a road trip with about 12 people to see the Counting Crows and the Wallflowers in Birmingham. I spent the whole time flirting with him , he spent the whole time pretending not to notice and his friends spent the whole time teasing him about me. We did NOT get together on that trip. But it was such a fun memory. So I say YAY for outdoor concerts.


3. If you could learn one skill tomorrow and be awesome at it, what would you pick and why?
Oh this is EASY - i need to learn Spanish. Seriously. It would make my life so much easier at work.


4. What would your name have been if you had been born the opposite gender?
I have no idea! I would have to ask my mom. Im guessing maybe Luke bc that is my younger brothers name.

5. Uhoh! Its Karaoke time. What do you sing?
Easy again - MJ. Michael Jackson - probably Billie Jean. Or Thriller. LOVE him!


6. What's your guilty pleasure?
I love celebrity gossip. People.com is a website I hit regulary. I also watch those awful shows with the Kardashians, The Girls Next Door and Kendra. Jamey HATES all 3 and they are too awful for me to watch in front of the kids so I watch them alone :)

7. What's #1 on the bucket list?
traveling with Jamey through Europe. It will happen one day.

8. Best thing you ever ate?
Well, today I ate my mom's homeade ice cream. It is an old recipe made with raw eggs. I have been eating it for 29 of my 30 years and I have not keeled over yet. I love it. But this question might have a different answer on another day....

3 comments:

'BOTB said...

Nice work, my love! :)

aeb said...

Just for the record... I have always loved Kellie Martin... and I remember all those fabulous TV shows :)

MBH said...

Love your answers! Missed you at the gym today!