Total Pageviews

Friday, July 2, 2010

making me smile...

a fellow blogger challenged her readers to make this list - so I challenge you guys! Can I really come up with 100 things?? I guess we will see.

100 Things That Make Me Smile:
1. Sleeping Babies
2. Real Letters that arrive in the mailbox
3. Santa Shopping
4. collecting sea shells
5. Planes that arrive on time
6. Thunderstorms when I am home for the day
7. little baby tomatos and watermelons in my backyard
8. my water aerobics class
9. reading blogs of people I know and love
10. listening to Ansley read
11. listening to my kids sing the soundtrack to Annie
12. texting my mom - especially when she uses :)
13. getting a movie in the mail from Netflix
14. the farmers market on Saturday mornings
15. crossing the finish line at my first 10K
16. Running with Shannan - the best running partner I could ask for
17. My kids whispering to each other
18. Girls nights to the movies
19. overnight trips with Jamey
20. planning vacations online
21. coffee
22. my church family
23. Howell Easterling reminding me to picture everyone naked but wearing socks when I speak in church
24. movies with Adam Sandler
25. walking on Main Street in Disney World
26. Wesley saying "As you Wish" in the Princess Bride
27. waking up on summer days and having no where to be
28. Watching my kids run through the sprinkler
29. Ansley's loose teeth
30. Stephen calling Ansley " Sissy"
31. Scooby Doo
32. Halloween
33. My moms Chicken and Dressing
34. Elizabeth's chocolate dipped strawberries
35. Eli's curls and grin
36. Seeing a movie opening weekend
37. The swingset in our backyard
38. flower headbands
39. Luke and Sara coming for a visit and setting up camp in Stephen's room
40. Scrapbooking
41. Friends I have known since I was very small
42. Friends that are coworkers
43. Emails during work from friends
44. Ansley's field trip days
45. Stephen calling erasers "wiper offer things"
46. Clean babies right after bathtime
47. Jamey talking with Stephen about his day.
48. Harry Potter books
49. Getting my hair cut and colored
50. Finding an outfit that looks good
51. browsing for books on amazon
52. texting with my friends
53. christmas lights
54. new friends
55. Riding bikes with Jamey and pulling the kids in the bike trailer
56. Zumba
57. a clean house
58. going to lunch with my mom
59. Jamey teasing me
60. my kids with their grandparents
61. my kids with the aunts, uncles and cousins
62. Christmas morning with my parents and Luke and Sara and Jamey's parents and Elizabeth here with us.
63. playing the Wii
64. Reading my Real Simple magazine
65. puppies
66. taking my kids on mission trips
67. watching my kids run through the sprinkler
68. The home daycare where Stephen goes each day
69. texts from "my person" Jillean
70. Hugs and Kisses from my babies
71. reconnecting with old friends on facebook
72. packing my kids suitcases for their sleepovers at grandparents houses
73.Old Dutch Ice Cream shop
74. Secret jokes between good friends
75. New York with a blanket of snow
76. Cabins in the mountains
77. the beach
78. dualing piano bars
79. picking blackberries
80. candles
81. getting my carpets cleaned
82. being married to my prom date
83. watching my kids perform the stage version of Peter Pan
84. Ansley making chicken and dumplings with her great grandmother
85. Stephen traipsing through the yard with his great grandpa
86. My lunch group at work
87. Kindergartners the first week of school
88. The childrens section of the library
89. pedicures and facials...and massages
90. finding money in my pockets
91. listening to Jamey talk about a day of golfing
92. baking
93. having a neighbor who I can chat with and swap childcare
94. inviting lots of people over for a cookout
95. watching my kids jump on the beds the morning of a Disney World day
96. my new wreath
97. kisses on my kids' bellies
98. the fact we have a 2000 square foot house and all 4 of us spend most of our time in probably 10 square feet -including the 2 dogs
100. Sunshine filled days of swimming and snacking

1 comment:

MBH said...

What great things to make you smile! I will have to try this one day!