Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A night at the ballpark


These are a few pictures from Stephen's game last night. I have not quite mastered the settings on this camera so they are not the best pictures, but I AM taking a class at South on Monday nights so I hope my pictures start to get better as the weeks go by! I have always wanted to take a photography class.

The Windup...

Stephen's own gigantic cheering squad...

Cousin Eli came to cheer Stephen on

Ready for Action

Silly Pose - His glove is actually on his head - silly boy

Sweet face

Stephen and Eli high fiving between innings

Go Marlins!

Ansley and Eli sharing a snowcone - Eli is more worried about his next bite than smiling for the camera :)

His Grandad is making him laugh in this one

Are you STILL taking my picture, mom???

Eli was a good fan!

Action shot - Stephen hits the ball!

Go Stephen Go!

Happy Boy after the game

Stephen and Mamaw Jo

Stephen and Papaw

Stephen and Aunt Peggy

Stephen and Mamaw Judy

1 comment:

aeb said...

SO fun, Lettie!!!! LOVE the pics... Stephen is so stinkin' cute! I want to hear about your photography class! That is awesome! Hope to see you soon!
Love you!!!