Total Pageviews

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday happenings

Friday afternoons are pretty fine things... Ansley has tumbling class at 5, which is not my ideal time to have an extra curricular activity, but it has turned out to be really a fantastic class for her. From 3-4:30, we are pretty comatose ....Stephen lays flat out on the floor, shoes and socks removed, Rocky and Bullwinkle on Netflix. Ansley dancing, singing or playing piano...sometimes two of those activities at the same time.
Im going to hang here with Stephen and enjoy some Rocky and Bullwinkle until we head to a good friends birthday party.

While riding in the car today, Ansley said, "there are so many things I am going to do, mama. It's a good thing I have time to do them."
"things like what?" I asked her.
"you know, things like drive a car, speak Spanish, go to Texas, cook my dinner all by myself, and go see a real polar bear where he lives."

I think these are fine things for my girl's bucket list. (oh, and she's been to Texas many times, so not sure what that's about)

Oh,and in baby news, glucose test takes place Monday! Hoping to pass with flying colors...it it Girl Scout cookie time after all.

No comments: