Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So apparently blogger just puts these in randomly now - they were in order when I uploaded them. Oh well  - you get the general idea. Most of these are from Jamey's phone as we did NOT know we were having a baby that day and our camera was not ready. Jamey did a great job of getting lots of pictures. Here are just a few.

Photo time!

Great Grandma and Molly James
At the Pensacola Wahoos game - MJ was there too, but was uninterested in being photographed.

MJ and I in our chair. We spend a LOT of time here. It works for us.

Ansley and Stephen on Easter Sunday.

I like this picture of us! I was also about to burst with love for my babies and their daddy at this point in the hospital stay.


Ansley on Easter Sunday at church

Ansley and her daddy

My two oldest babies

Visiting with new baby sister.

Great Grandma holds me when I am about 30 minutes old.

MJ and Nanny

MJ and her DJo!

Another of my MOST favorite pictures.

Everyone greeting our newest arrival :)

I am looking a little rough here. yikes.


It was very important to me that Ansley and Stephen were the first to see and hold her. They both loved her from the start.

It is hard work being born!

Molly James is officially on her way!

No comments: