Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mr. Cosby

One chair - One table - one bottle of water and a box of kleenex. This is what the stagehands had to set up for the Bill Cosby show tonight. And it was WONDERFUL! I have loved Bill Cosby since, well, I have always loved him! His show consisted of him sitting in a chair talking to the audience and he was wonderful. His facial expressions and stories were exactly what I hoped they would be. What a great night!

I was pretty star struck sitting there watching him. He just seems so iconic (is that the right word?) and I love the fact that I have seen him in person and pretty close up too! Our seats were pretty far up - but then we got moved to the floor by some Beau Rivage show guy!

Thanks to my mom and dad for keeping the kids.
Luke and Sara are headed this way tomorrow for an Alabama/Georgia game party. Jamey says this is where I should say "Roll Tide"! :-)

No comments: