Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Visiting


Ansley and Josh hanging out in the first picure and below this Ansley and her favorite D-Jo - Elizabeth. Elizabeth is starting her new job next week and will be traveling all over the place. I am going to link her blog to mine.


Jamey's grandma and Stephen have a look out the kitchen window. Probably looking for Molly - Melia and Josh's hyper dog!

Here is a picture of Ansley and Grandad after eating a black ladybug cupcake - Thankfully, it did wash off the tongue eventually.

We have had a good week so far. Everyone is healthy and we visited with lots of family recently. MY parents went to GA to visit Luke and Sara this past weekend and Sara is still dealing with some major wisdom teeth issues! But she seems to be on the mend now.
Ansley is blending sounds beginning this week - for those of you outside the world of elementary education, she is putting a consanent and a vowel together - she can read ta, te, ti, to, tu! Well, I am impressed anyway.
Saturday morning Stephen kept saying " I go cheese. I go cheese." I thought at first he was asking for cheese, but that wastn' it - a little bit later we saw a commercial for, you probably guessed it - chucky cheese and he began pointing and calling me to come look. Chuckycheese is not my favorite place (Although now that Blue Rabbit's "forgot" to pay its state taxes and now has chains on the front doors, I guess our choiced are limited in that department.)

Work for me has been really busy. I barely have time right now to check email that is work related and I am hoping things calm down soon. I have seen so many kids this week I can't even remember them all - some for flea bites all over their little bodies - a few little boys who lost their mother in a car accident this summer - a girl who is obviously sick with sinus/allergy/asthma issues who needs to see a dr and I can't get anyone to take her. Sometimes I feel like I am running in circles. A big part of my job unfortunately is test coordinator (even though it SHOULD NOT BE MY JOB) and today at a meeting we heard a rumor that it would be taken from us soon. I could not be more happy. I literally have to stop my other duties for at least 2 weeks per quarter during testing and it is so frustrating.

But on a good note - Jamey and I are going to see Bill Cosby Friday night! I am very interested to hear him. I will let you know how it goes. And Luke and Sara are coming for a visit this weekend. Good times!

No comments: