Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

3 more days!

Three more days until school is out and it can NOT get here fast enough. I stopped wishing my life away when the kids were born, but I still hope the next three days of school are uneventful and go quickly!

Today was Stephen's Christmas program. He wore his little corduroy pants and sweater vest - he little man outfit! He sat with his class on the stage for their 2 songs - jingle bells and we wish you a merry christmas. He didn't sing exactly, but he rang his little Christmas bell and yelled "Hey" at the right time! In all, the performance last about 45 seconds (Jamey's kind of Christmas program for sure) but it was perfect and he was the cutest one there - in my opinion anyway. Watching him do that sort of things just makes me fall in love with him over and over! He has my heart for sure.
Tonight I told him it was time for bed and he said, "No night night." I said, "Yes, night, night - HoHo is watching to make sure we are obeying." ----He went right to bed. When Jamey went to kiss him goodnight, he told Jamey, "Hoho watching Daddy."

And as for Ms. Ansley - this is the conversation we had tonight on the way home from dance class (her dance class - not mine for those of you wondering)

Ansley: Why do people put Christmas lights on their houses?
Me: Well, they look really pretty and it is fun to decorate for Christmas, don't you think?
Ansley: I guess - but I was sort of thinking that maybe the lights on the houses should remind us of the bright starlight that led the sheperds and wise men to baby Jesus.
Me: Yes, you are right.

I cannot, CANNOT, compete with the spiritual and Biblical lessons from Jackson Creek Academy! Wonderful wonderful school - Stephen will be there as soon as I can potty train him.

Ansley's program in Friday and I am so looking forward to it. I will post some picture soon!.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

MBH said...

That little Ansley is going to make me cry! What a sweet girl....and HoHO is watching. How cute is that. You are a wonderful mom and have the best kids. Can't wait till Friday.

Ellis said...

Hey Lettie,

I wanted to come say Hi at FBC tonight, but couldn't get over to you in time. Merry Christmas!

Ellis