Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy 5th birthday to my favorite girl!

My big girl is 5 today! I know people say it all the time, but I can't believe how quickly time passes. She can read 3 letter words - she has her own little circle of friends - she bathes and dresses herself - and she has her own opinions which she is more than willing to share!

Everynight she asks me to carry her to bed - and every night I do. One day she wont want me to - so I will carry her until she decides on a change! Sweet baby girl...

Stephen insisted all day today that is was his birthday too - and Ansley was good enough not to be upset by it.

I asked her this morning on the way to school if she felt wiser now that she was 5. She replied, "They don't teach wiseness is kindergarten, mommy!" And promptly rolled her eyes. :-)

1 comment:

MBH said...

Happy late bday to that SWEET girl.