Total Pageviews

Monday, December 8, 2008

Home again, Home again


Well, we made it back from the Smoky Mountains about 7 last night. And it is currently 7am and Ansley and I are not rushing this morning. Actually, she is still asleep. I am going into work a little late, not because I am tired really - I just can't seem to make myself rush this morning. And Ansley could use the sleep.
We had a great trip to the mountains even if it was a short trip. Jamey's uncle took us up in to the Smokys and we got to play in the snow. The views were fantastic.



Both the kids seemed to enjoy playing in the snow. It was cold, but got even colder the next day when we went into Gatlinburg. We just about froze walking around! We ate at this fabulous place called the Pancake something - it is supposed to be the first pancake house in Tennessee - whether it is or not, it was still a fabulous meal!

No comments: