Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 29, 2008

5 moments at Disney -

More details to come but right now I am so tired I can't even blink...

#5 - Spa day at the Grand Floridian - massages, facials, soaking in a Japanese bath - words cannot describe...

#4 - Eating breakfast with Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, Mulan and SnowWhite. I am pretty sure Jamey has the hots for every single one of them - and thats ok I think :)

#3 - Watching Stephen with Mickey Mouse and Goofy! We thought they would be his favorites, but on our last day, he shared a bond with Princess Belle, and I am pretty sure he was smitten. He took her hand and waved bye-bye to the rest of us!

#2 - Watching Ansley FINALLY meet Cinderella. Or maybe it was when she met Minnie Mouse. She whispered to us after the Minnie Mouse encounter that she thought Minnie wanted her to stay longer. She was absolutely happy at that moment. And truly convinced that Minnie Mouse was already missing her.

#1 - Being with my family. My brother is not in Iraq. He is the best uncle the kids could hope for. Being with Jamey's family who love my kids so much. And Aunt Deej (elizabeth) who called around specifically to find out the location of one very sought after princess in a blue dress.


Disney World was great. But there is no place like home.
More details and pictures to come.

No comments: