Total Pageviews

Monday, November 9, 2009

Ready or Not...



Here comes Ida and my baby boy is now 3...

So far in the last 48 hours, Ida has done exactly what she wanted to do. When I got up this morning for work, Louisiana and Florida had declared states of emergency. Florida schools were out, Mississippi schools were out, and Baldwin County schools were out. Mobile County schools were in. And this was fine with me, bc that means we have one less day to makeup later in the year. The storm was also headed to Florida.

And now, it is headed for Mobile. Alrighty then.

Jamey and I can barely keep our eyes open. My children had nice long naps today and have enough energy for a classroom of kindergartners. But they are playing sweetly. Hopefully it lasts. It is 4 oclock in the afternoon and it is almost dark outside. Sleepy, sleepy!

And hurricane traditions continue, as I have begun eating my way through this storm. Watch tv, eat, play on the computer, read a few books with the kiddos, eat some more.

Today is also my little man's birthday! Happy Hurricane Birthday Stephen! My mom was nice enough to bring Stephen doughnuts this morning so that was a nice treat for all of us.

Here are a few pictures of today's weather and Stephen's little party that we had yesterday afternoon. He was in deep thought here about his birthday cupcakes...



Decorating cupcakes - Annabell, Leighann and Ansley playing baseball
Eli was very excited to be at the party.

Ready to party!

1 comment:

'BOTB said...

Happy Birthday Stephen!!!!!!