Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2011

a few Disney Pictures for now.

Pictures from our trip are scattered through three cell phones, Elizabeth's actual camera, and two Disney photopass cards. I am attempting to sort through them all (minus Elizabeth's - I have to get that from her when she gets back next weekend) but all in all we seem to have ended up with some great pictures. It was a great trip. We were there long enough that we didn't have to rush. We tried new places to eat, midnight - ok, 2am shifts on Space Mountain for some of us (not me), a new hotel thanks to Elizabeth and made lots of great memories. My kids will REMEMBER this trip I think. Which is definitely a bonus when I think (or try not to think) of the money we spend there in 7 days. All worth it, of course. I do love Disney World.
Here are a few pictures.I haven't actually purchased the rights to the photopass pictures yet - good LAWD those are expensive - but some are so good, I may just have to do it. Especially b/c of certain life events that are upcoming may mean a good 18 months to 2 years before we make it back there again.  These are pictures from our phones I think:

Entering on the first day. I think Stephen was a little overwhelmed.

Elizabeth and the future Mr. Elizabeth :) AKA Capt Jack

Flick and the kiddos (I really like him, by the way)

I have a picture of Ansley and Steve with Mary Poppins from 7 years ago. I am going to try and find it tonight to compare

Ansley with Aurora. We have a picture of her with the real sleeping beauty, but just haven't purchased it yet.

Yes, she did eat this and then ride on Tower of Terror. Didn't bother her one bit.

Riding Partners

The kids and their DJo dancing in the street at Hollywood Studios.

Proud girl after riding Everest

The Mad Hatter and Alice make a breakfast appearance

Happy Breakfast Folks

Stephen in jail with Zurg. He insisted I take this picture.

No comments: