Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And on the 3rd day...

Well, today Stephen was not only bitten - but also scratched. So, things obviously have to change - whether it is a daycare change, an emergency nanny hire or something. I am of course not going to send my child to a place where he continues to be bitten. When Jamey picked him up today he was playing fine so I am hoping we have not scarred him for life yet. I have not been the parent of a biter (thank goodness) but I am just about to lose all empathy for that child!

He is a happy man right now - splashing in the bath with Ansley.

Ansley started tumbling class last night as well as her new ballet and tap class. I think tumbling was a great success. We went to dinner afterwards at Ms. French's house (Jamey's grandmother) and she performed a mini-recital for us.

Oh yes - Ansley told her teacher today that her D-Jo got a new job on the planes! I don't think Ms. Tipp realized what she meant - but congrats to Elizabeth on her new traveling job. :-)


Here are some pictures of the last few days

(And Uncle Luke - we miss you and hope you are well!)

Ready for class:

Playing with PawPaw (Jamey's grandfather)

1 comment:

A said...

shoot...just tell Stephen to rare back and sock that kid in the mouth the next time he bites him...I bet that kid wont do it again!!!