Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to School

we have made it through 2 days of school so far, but just barely. Well, at least for me anyway. After a busy weekend of lots of out of town family, Sunday night I began to feel a little funny. Pretty soon I knew I was in for it - a horrible stomach virus which thankfully only lasted about 12 hours. And of course Monday morning, after I dragged myself to school to do car pool and got soaked to the skin, I was back home in bed by 10:00am. I am much better today and so far Jamey and the kids seem to be ok. My goal was to take a picture of Ansley on her first day of school - but that was just not happening yesterday so I will post some pictures of her in her uniform soon. She loves her class and her teacher. Her classroom is exactly what you would picture for a kindergarten room. She came home today reciting a poem she learned and she already knows her Bible verse for the week. She is really thriving at Jackson Creek.

And thankfully, Stephen has not been bitten this week! I am praying the biter has mended his ways, b/c I am not sure what I would do if it happened again! He talks more and more everyday and if nothing else, he can say "yes" and "no" so that really helps in figuring out what he wants!

Say a prayer that the stomach virus has left our house!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. The first is Stephen and Ansley with their cousin Christian from Kentucky. Christian's dad is Matt who is currently deployed in Iraq. Katrina, his wife, was in town this past weekend visiting. Christian is a cute little man!
Here is Ansley jumping off the diving board. She is swimming so well now. Here is a picture of Stephen and Christian discussing important issues.

No comments: