Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend Adventures

It is never good when you get a call from your babysitter halfway through your date with your husband. The waitress had just put our food in front of us Friday night when we received a call from the church (Parent' Night Out) that Stephen was and is still throwing up. He had not acted sick all day, but on the way to church that night he was making a gagging sound. Jamey and I would turn around to check on him and he would grin at us and go back to babbling/screaming. I guess we should have known better.
It worked out fine though - my parents were finishing dinner just down for the church so they went and picked him up. Ansley stayed for the rest of the night's activities. When we picked him up a little later, he was sleeping. After a restless night and then a 6 hour nap on Sat, he woke up just fine! I guess it was just a little virus - but either way, he is good to go now. Here are some pictures of his favorite new activity:
He would brush his teeth 10 times a day if we let him! And he recently discovered that Ansley's toothbrush is battery powered and much cooler that his plain old toothbrush so they have been sharing a toothbrush this week. As I type that, is seems a little more gross than it did 30 seconds ago, so perhaps I will be making a purchase this afternoon.
It was tax free weekend in Alabama this weekend, so Jamey and I attempted to do some shopping last night. Jamey and Ansley lucked out - not so much for me and Stephen.

Here is a picture of my 3 favorite people before naptime this afternoon (for the record, Stephen and Jamey are fast asleep - Ansley and I are not)

No comments: