Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 23, 2008

a new start

Monday Stephen will start at a new daycare run by some friends of the family. I feel like this will be a good place for him. It is a little further from me, but very close to Jamey. So, depending on what Tropical Storm Fay decides to do, he will start Monday.
We were VERY lucky to get him in - a spot opening at this daycare is a rarity to say the least. Thank you for getting us in Sally, Sara and Cristina!

Here's to daycare minus the biting! :-)

2 comments:

A said...

hope this one turns out alittle better than the last!!! you cant put a price on having peace of mind while your kids stay with a daycare!!!

Sarah McCrory said...

I was thinking about you guys this weekend and hoping that things worked out, then I saw your facebook status so I had to come check out where he went. I am so glad that things are going well. Those babies of yours have great parents!