Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've been tagged!

Well, thanks to my friend Adriene, I have now been officially tagged! 6 things most people might now know about me. Here goes:

1. I love to watch shows about selling or buying houses - I know, really exciting, but it is pretty much what I watch every night before I go to bed.

2. I am actually a pretty good snow skier for a southern girl. I started at age 14 (late compared to most of my friends) and I loved it. I have not been in a few years and I would love to go again soon. I think if I had grown up around the snow, I would really have liked to have skied competitively - I love the rush of skiing!

3. The location of my honeymoon was a surprise! I didn't know where we were going after the wedding until we got to the airport, and then we flew to Dallas. Once we got to Dallas we flew to Vegas! And then woke up one morning and drove out to California! It was awesome and so special. Another reason I have a great husband.

4. I really want to adopt or foster kids one day. I have felt this calling for years. I do not need a baby necessarily - although we would love one of course - but I would also be very open to a child who needed a home or support. This is something Jamey and I want to do someday and it is exciting to think about.

5. My mom and I are really close and we get along really well. I think she is spectacular in so many ways! I am spoiled by her all the time - in a good way of course! Tonight she bathed my kids and read them a story while they "soaked" in the tub! What an awesome nanny - entertainment while taking a bath!

6. We didn't tell anyone we were pregnant with Stephen until I was 11 weeks pg because my brother was out in the woods somewhere in the frozen tundra of Kentucky with h is troops and we didn't want every else to know and not him. When he returned to civilization, we shared the news - And another interesting fact - Luke (my brother) and Elizabeth (Jamey's sister) were the first to know each time. Jamey's dad Steve always teases about us telling Elizabeth before him. :-) Sorry Steve! We can't break tradition - once we did it with Ansley, we had to stick with it for Stephen.

Those are my 6 things!

No comments: