Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Well......it rained

No farm field trip for us! But they were able to book a morning party time at PumpItUp so the kids ended up having a good day. I wish I had planned to have a backup (like my mom) b/c I would have gone ahead and worked yesterday and used my off day when they go to the farm on the 30th! Oh well - we had a fun day anyway. And we both got to take an afternoon nap together which was very nice.
Here are some pictures from PumpItUp - which is a kids party place with giant inflatable slides and bouncers.


Here is Ansley with her friend Carson - I liked the motion of her arms in this picture -

Sliding down the slide - she climbed up and went down more times than I can count! And yes, I did slide with her a few times!
Pretty girl -

Stephen is - at this moment - knocking at his bedroom door. Knocking to get out actually b/c he is supposed to be in his bed asleep. I just went and opened the door and he looked up at me grinning and said, "Knocky, Knocky mommy!" How do you fuss when they are that darn cute?!?!
He sleeps in a regular bed - which makes him look so small! But he loves his bed and the crib has been up in the attic for several months now. I am going to let Melia look at it - if she wants it, it is hers and if not, we are selling it. I don't know if there are any more Duke babies in the cards, but I am in a clean out kind of mode!

No comments: