Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Home again, home again

Very glad to be on MY couch in the house I share with my favorite three people: A giggly little girl, a sweet little blonde haired boy and the man I love who is about to cook some breakfast for dinner. Learned a lot this past week. A LOT. Very thankful for a great week of learning and fun. And very thankful for the kid made poster and beautiful flowers I received at the airport after being gone for a week. Saw lots of strangers smiling in the airport today at the site of LOTS of kids running to their mamas who had been gone this week.

On a side note - anyone out there on Twitter? I am slowly posting more there and less on FB for a few reasons. So if you are interested in following me (and the blog), feel free to add me!
You can simply click the twitter link over on the side of the page to follow us.

my name on twitter - lettiebelle16

Oh - and show Jamey some twitter love too: hillbillydew

No comments: