Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rain

While there are MORE than enough things I could be working on inside of this giant mess -  I mean, house, we decided to go out and play in the rain a bit today. Here are the pictures from the rainy day outdoor play. Ansley wanted to model her rain gear as you can see. Stephen just wanted to race his car through the puddles. I am working on my picture taking still. I can't get my lighting right. I either seem to get the aperture right and then the picture is either too dark or too light. Oh well. I am still working on it.

**Disclaimer - If, when looking at these pictures, you think. "Wow - her back yard looks like a wild, untamed jungle" -  fear not - we have just been out of town for almost a month. We have not, in fact, moved the children to the amazon. And the grass/weeds/craziness should be taken care of sometime this week. If it ever stops raining that is.

Picture Overload:



















The Many Faces/Moods of Stephen are as follows:

Uninterested in me completely.

Add caption

Are you really taking my picture again?

Really, mom. Really.

Staring at the garage door for some reason.

Ok - I will smile. Is this good enough?

Still Smiling. Still Cooperating. Miracle.

Hmmm...not really sure what this was.


This is what I think of THIS.

No words needed really.


Done.

Ready for action.

Being Popeye AKA PYE-PYE

1 comment:

MBH said...

My backyard looks a lot like yours too. Minus the cool swingset and cute girl in purple rain gear. Love the Mini Jamey looks in Stephen! Rain was our good reason not to cut our grass too!